Friday, November 27, 2020

Rip Blu-ray to Kindle Fire

 "I am taking a chance that perhaps someone can give me some feedback I am having. When I convert my favorite Blu-ray and DVD movies to Kindle Fire HD compatible video format, here is my confusion, which one should I save to? Could you give me some advice?"

"I'd like to transfer my Blu Ray Dvds to my Kindle Fire HD 8.9. However, while I have had no problems with the original disks, the files play fine on my device, but everything I converted has the same error message: "video cannot be played". What is the problem?"





Like many other tablets, Kindle Fire does not deliver native support for Blu-ray/DVD movies, so if you have the intention to watch Blu-ray or DVD movies on it, you need to convert the Blu-ray movie into a format compatible with your Kindle Fire in advance. H.264 MP4 format is the best format for Kindle Fire HD 8.9. You'd better get a Top Blu-ray DVD Ripper software. 


Here Leawo Blu-ray Ripper is highly recommended to aid you to rip DVD/Blu-ray discs into  Kindle Fire supported files with high speed and lossless quality. It is quite a professional and best DVD/Blu-ray ripping and converting tool, which enables users to rip and convert convert DVD/Blu-ray discs into various video and audio formats such as MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, MP3, etc, and it is equipped with quite a few preset output devices for directly conversion, including but not limited to iOS devices, Sony Devices, Samsung Devices, and Microsoft Surface. 


If you are using a Mac, you can go to Leawo Blu-ray Ripper for Mac. Now you can download this tool and follow the instructions to backup DVD/Blu-ray discs into  Kindle Fire.








Guide: How to Rip Blu-ray and DVD movies to MP4 for Kindle Fire?



Step 1. Load Blu-ray/DVD movies.


Install and launch the best Blu-ray/DVD to Kindle Fire converter.

Click to open the module of “Convert” and then hit the button of "Add Blu-ray/DVD" on the main interface to import your DVD/Blu-ray disc after you start this DVD/Blu-ray to

 the Kindle Fire..




Step 2. Hit on the drop-down list next to the button of “Add Photo” to select “Change” to click on to call out the Profile setting panel. Here you can choose one suitable output format for your WD MyBook Live freely. H.264 MP4 is highly recommended here.






Step 3. Click "Convert" to start ripping 1080p Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HD 7/8.9 compatible video.


No comments:

Post a Comment