With time passing by, more and more people are concentrating on the next generation of Xbox, the Xbox 720. There were various reports about the upcoming Xbox 720. Some are about the Xbox 720 specs, and others are about the price of Xbox 720 and its rival PS4. In the very recent, the reports about the hardware specs of Xbox 720 are becoming everywhere online. According to the latest news from VGleaks, who just exposed the detailed hardware specs of Xbox 720 exclusively, the new generation of Xbox would be more powerful, especially with the 1.6GHz 8-core X64 CPU, 8GB DDR3 RAM, USB3.0 and a 50GB Blu-ray disc drive.
The detailed specs leaked this time are showed below:
* 1.6GHz 8-core X64 CPU chipset;
* Customized D3D11.1 800Hz graphic processor with 8GB RAM DDR3 (68GB/s);
* 32GB embedded SRAM (ESRAM) (102GB/s);
* 50GB 6X Blu-ray disc drive;
* Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct network connectivity;
* Hardware accelerator;
* Portable engine
* Image, video and audio decoder;
* Kinect Multiple-acoustic echo cancellation (MEC) hardware;
* Encoding engine to encode, decode and hash;
Of course, these exposed features are still not the official information from Microsoft. We still need to wait for more detailed information about the next generation of Xbox. Stay tuned for more latest information.