The iPad 3 has been confirmed to release on March 7th, with a truly amazing 9.7 inch large screen display with full HD 2048×1536 screen resolution – much higher than the Blu-ray HD standard, which absolutely produces unbelievable excellent experience for you to watch HD Blu-raymovies on iPad 3, not even to say watch HD videos on iPad 3. With such excellent media player device, you must want to watch MKV movies on iPad 3 to experience the super full HD movie playback on iPad 3. That would be an amazing thing. Long for that, right?
Hey, but hold on. You need to know that the iPad 3 doesn’t recognize your MKV movies and couldn’t play MKV movies directly, as rumors said, tested by the first and second generation of iPad. Thus, if you want to play and watch MKV movies on iPad 3, you have to convert MKV to iPad 3 friendly videos, like MP4. That’s to say, you need to convert MKV to MP4 for iPad 3 before you can watch MKV movies on iPad 3. Yes, this is what I’m going to write and share with you.
You would need to use a MKV to iPad 3 converter to help you convert MKV to MP4 videos for iPad 3. Follow the bellow steps to get to know how to convert MKV to iPad 3 videos:
Preparation: download MKV to iPad 3 converter
Detailed step-by-step guide:
1. Install this MKV to iPad 3 Converter.
2. Import source MKV files to this MKV to iPad 3 converting program by click Add Video button on the menu bar.
3. Choose iPad 3 friendly file format MP4 as output profile in Profile panel.
4. If you like, you can edit source MKV files by clicking Edit button on menu bar. (Click how to edit MKV files for details.)
5. Hit the convert button to start to convert MKV to iPad 3 MP4 videos.
6. After converting MKV to MP4 for iPad 3, you can sync the converted MP4 files to your iPad 3 via iTunes.
Now, you have converted MKV to MP4 for iPad 3 and transformed MP4 videos to your iPad 3 through iTunes, you could freely play and watch MKV movies on iPad 3 as you like. Enjoy the excellent full HD movie experience on your iPad 3 now.