Monday, January 23, 2017

Get iOS Data Recovery Software for Free from Leawo’s Share to Win Activity

To me, though I’ve been a 5-year iPhone user, I’m not used to iTunes backup of my iPhone. This has brought great inconvenience after I lost some important data on my iPhone for several times. However, now, this could no longer bother me anymore. I made use of a wonderful iOS data recovery software to successfully recover all lost data and files from my iPhone. That’s Leawo’s iOS Data Recovery.

An iOS data recovery would be of great help once we lose data or files on our iOS devices, especially when we have no backup on iTunes and iCloud. Therefore I searched a lot online for a practical iOS data recovery software program to help me recover deleted or lost data from iPhone. Then, by coincidence, I got the "Share to Win" activity from Leawo Software, where I got Leawo’s iOS Data Recovery software for totally free.

Brief introduction to this “Share to Win” activity:

People share their experience with Leawo’s Free Blu-ray Player (either Mac or Windows) on Facebook, and then will be able to get 4 apps for totally free. These 4 apps include: iOS Data Recovery, Music Recorder, iTransfer and Tunes Cleaner.

Procedure to take part in this Share to Win activity:

  1. Download and install Leawo Blu-ray Player (both Mac and Windows are OK).
  2. Share the experience with Leawo Free Blu-ray Player on Facebook. Make sure the post will stay for at least 24h.
  3. Select a desired program from the above listed 4 apps after sharing on Facebook.
  4. Enter personal email address to get license.
  5. The license would be sent to you via email once the database detected your post after 24h.

For more detailed guide, visit how to take part in this "Share to Win" activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment