The following post will show you how to convert MKV to Microsoft Surface on Mac step by step with professional MKV to Microsoft Surface converter. This professional MKV to Surface converter could help you easily convert MKV videos to Surface videos so as to let you freely watch 720P or 1080P MKV videos on Surface. Moreover, you can set output file codec parameter settings with this Surface video converter to make the output files meet your Surface Pro/RT tablets. If you’re using a Mac OS computer, you can use Mac MKV to Surface Converter to finish the conversion.
1. Download and install this MKV to Surface converter on your computer for preparation. This program is free and clean to download. After this, run it.
2. Import source MKV files: Click the Add Video button to import source MKV files this program. After loading source files, go to the bottom of the left processing list panel and you can choose subtitles and audio tracks from source MKV files. Also, you can import external subtitles to the output files. You can also watch the video by double clicking every file.
3. Choose output format: Open Profile box and choose output format for your Surface RT/Pro, like MP4 from Common Video group. (If you’re using the Mac MKV to Surface converter, you need to click the button before 3D icon of each title to enter the Profile panel.)
4. Codec parameters settings: To make the output files meet your Surface tablet more, you can click settings button next to Profile box to reset output video and audio parameters, including: video codec, audio codec, quality, bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, channel, etc. (On Mac Surface video converter, click “+” button in the Profile panel to do this.)
5. Start conversion: Click the convert button to start converting MKV to Surface videos. After the conversion, you can freely watch the converted MKV files on your Microsoft Surface tablets as you like.
Quite easy and simple, right? In fact, this guide is also applicable to other video conversions for Microsoft Surface, like MP4 to Microsoft Surface, AVI to Microsoft Surface, FLV to Microsoft Surface, 3GP to Microsoft Surface, F4V to Microsoft Surface, etc. There’re more guides related to Microsoft Surface tablets I think that could make your digital entertainment more enjoyable. Check the following references: